For the Women’s Supply Management Community, this meeting will be an opportunity for our four Committees to report out and discuss progress based on the community’s first year goals. If you’re affiliated with the women’s community, interested in getting involved or want to learn more, please join us for this interactive session.*
The following Committees will come together for this update.
- Recruitment and Rebranding Supply Management
- Mentorship Program
- Community Structure and Growth Strategy
- Addressing Women’s Challenges (Including Unconscious Bias)
Date: Nov. 18, 2021
Time: 12:00PM to 2:00PM
Product Code: ISMWEB2203
- Jennifer Bennett, former Executive Director of Global Supply Chain at Raytheon Technologies
- Jeanne Rineer, Senior Group Manager, Soft Goods Supply Chain and Procurement at Apple
- Charlotte de Brabandt, Senior Procurement Advisor at Amazon
- Tricia Brannigan, Vice President of Procurement at The Hershey Company
- Shami Anand, Leadership Coach at Power Your Impact
*ISM membership is not required to attend this meeting. All are welcome.