Become A Sponsor
We are deeply grateful to all of our sponsors. We cannot create and drive our strong programs without your support.
ISM-Houston offers many sponsorship opportunities including the following:
- Profession Dinner Meetings or PDMs/Pre-Dinner Meetings
- Program and Executive sponsorships
- Other Events: Academic Partnerships, Emerging Professional, Workshops, Seminars, Webinars, and North Expansion
- ISM-Houston’s Annual Supplier Expo in February
- ISM-Houston’s Annual Golf Tournament in May
Sponsors are also recognized for in-kind contributions, such as use of facilities and catering for our events. Please click on a button below to sponsor or donate.
ISM-Houston is a 501(c)(6) organization, so contributions are not tax deductible by the donor. However, contributions to a 501(c)(6) may be deductible as a business expense by the donor. Please consult your tax advisor.
For information relating to any of these sponsorship opportunities, or to pursue a sponsorship, please contact any of the following people:
Matthew A. Bradshaw, CPSM, CPSD, C.P.M
Certified Professional in Supply Management & Supplier Diversity
Director - Programs