2603 Timmons Ln
Houston, TX 77027
Attention Senior Supply Chain or Procurement Leaders
Learn Tools and Techniques to Unlock Your Own Leadership Capabilities
If you are a senior supply chain or procurement leader, we would like to invite you and/or your senior management team to attend our 5th Annual Supply Chain Leader Summit in Houston, Texas on March 4, 2020. Learn tools and techniques that will further unlock your own leadership capabilities and unleash any idle potential within your staff!
Supply chain functional excellence has and will continue to be a differentiator in how organizations deliver customer and shareholder value. Whether you are looking for ways to build a better performing team, positioning employees for a transformation effort, undergoing an organizational change initiative, or seeking ways to confidently build enterprise engagement, business executives define the conditions and process whereby they influence and excite a group of individuals to achieve a common goal.
You should attend this 1-day immersive conference if you are a senior leader that is looking for ways to:
- Give your staff a sense of purposeful direction
- Tap into the reserve potential of your employees
- Gain methodologies, as a leader, to see and bring forward an improved culture of performance
- Get clarity on how to have considered and deliberate communications that inspires your team to give their best every day
- Get exposure to and learn vicariously from your peers across industries and geographies about what people-centered approaches effectively works in getting results
- And more…
So join us on March 4, 2020 in Houston, Texas to reflect on timeless leadership practices and principles with an expert moderator, engaging keynote, accomplished peers and seminar participants. Be the kind of leader that others willingly follow!
This event is sponsored by ISM-Houston and its Executive Advisory Board which is made up of 21 Houston-area supply chain and procurement executives.