Using A Guided Learning Format
Your suppliers are your organization’s lifeblood, and to be successful, you need them to be on the same page as you to accomplish common goals and objectives.
This course will introduce you to the discipline of supplier relationship management (SRM) which will help you to plan and manage your supplier interactions effectively for better outcomes.
This course will give you a solid understanding of contract management, early supplier involvement, supplier development, innovation and collaboration, supplier performance, and continuous improvement.
This Guided Learning is a self paced course with live one hour webinars (if you are not able to participate they are recorded and available for playback) on:
02/13/19 3:00- 4:00 PM CT
02/20/19 3:00- $:00 PM CT
03/06/19 3:00- 4:00 PM CT
03/12/19 3:00- 4:00 PM CT
This course worth 20 CEH's
- Understand the need for cultural and leadership alignment.
- Discover strategies to create good relations.
- Learn the facets of contract administration.
- Analyze your supplier portfolio to segment appropriately.
- Acquire ways to establish partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Realize need for supplier diversity.
- Determine how to create performance evaluations.
- Learn the strategic benefits of supplier development and mentorship.
- Evaluate opportunities for supplier continuous improvement.
- Discover the value of early supplier involvement to your organization.
- Leverage organizational innovation through supplier engagement.
- Review ways to reduce costs through sharing with suppliers.
- Understand supplier risk factors and ways to mitigate.
- Acquire knowledge of supply base management.
- Attain insight to optimize supply chain management.
- Discover the power of SRM technology.